Track n Trail Membership
All prices on the website include 20% VAT.
Track n Trail Membership £20 per year.
Please ask when signing on to become a member.
Why Become A Member?
By becoming a member of Track n Trail you are joining one of the friendliest and most organised clubs that you will find.
Membership starts from the beginning of the year and runs to the end of that year.
- Riders receive a £3 discount at all Track n Trail events. We have 20 track days planned for this year alone
- Priority, over non members, on entries to all Track n Trail events up until seven day before an event
- Your membership number is your race number and remains the same all season and if you renew before 1st Jan you can keep the same number year after year. Many riders have their race number included in there graphics. Riders become known by their race number
- There is no charge for changes to class mid season, we will exchange transponders, (NB. to change class please email us with your requested new number)
- Entry forms sent out automatically for all events by post or email
- You can purchase two transponders for £20 and leave one permanently in your helmet or on race kit (and this helps you to ensure you have it at the races). No need to hire them at each race and return them
- Once you are a members Track n Trail can then provide you with a stamped ORPA licence application. Youth riders have to hold an ORPA annual licence this is an ORPA regulation. We can issue these for youth rider, even on race days, without them becoming a member
- We are able to stamp or provide authorisation codes for ACU year licences