Visit Our Facebook page
Share with a Friend
Track n Trail Regulations
Out Side the Track
1. Strictly No riding outside the race track or pit area.
2. Do not leave any litter behind, anyone caught littering will be banned.
3. You must always park your vehicles where an official has asked you to.
4. Children under 10 must be supervised by an adult at all times at an event
5. Always check that overnight camping is permitted before setting off to do so.
6. Dogs must be on a lead at ALL times at an event venue.
7. Abuse to any official or marshal will result in disqualification and removal from all results.
8. You CAN NOT ride your bikes to the start line or to scrutineering.
Competition and Pit
1. Any tyre will be permitted at our events unless stipulated otherwise.
2. It is the rider’s responsibilities to maintain and silence his/her exhaust levels to 94db or under.
3. Bikes will be tested prior to events and those louder than the maximum amount of 94db will not be allowed to start.
4. If bikes become too noisy within the race duration the bike will be removed from the track, this will be monitored by our noise official.
5. Strictly No refuelling with engine running.
6. Fuelling is only allowed in the Pit area.
7. No Assistance in Pits during Adults Race.
8. Strictly no non-competitors in the Pit Area.
9. The blue roped/taped area means walking pace, fuel area / lap scoring etc.
10. Walking Pace through timing area.
11. Walking Pace when crossing a right of way.
12. All riders must have clear race numbers on all 3 sides of the bike or results will be void.
13. All riders must have the minimum of Helmet, bearing the ACU gold or silver stamp in sound condition, Boots, & Goggles.
14. Helmets must be securely fastened at all times.
15. Only 1 bike is permitted per rider/per race.
16. Riders must sign on before competing.
17. Course cutting is strictly not allowed unless instructed by an official member of TnT race staff.
18. Riding through the course markings, i.e. stakes and tape will result in disqualification.
19. Never ride against oncoming traffic.
20. Abusive, aggressive or violent behaviour to other riders or officials is strictly prohibited and will result in exclusion from the race/series.
21. Faster riders must not be abusive to pass slower riders as this causes accidents and intimidation.
1. Fast fills are allowed to be used in pits.
2. If you are retiring from an event you CAN cross the tracks for a quicker way back to paddock as long as it is safe.
3. You CAN receive goggles/drink etc from helpers at any point of trackside.
4. You CAN ask an official for advice at ANY TIME.
5. Kids ARE allowed assistance from 1 adult in the pits.
6. You CAN swap wheels on a machine in the event of a puncture/ moose break up etc.
7. If you need assistance to fix your bike you can PUSH your machine back to where you are and assistance is then allowed (If you do so please make sure you have an adequate fire extinguisher to hand).
© 2014 TnT.Track n Trail Ltd
Company Reg. 5051407
VAT Reg No 189 845 145
Hare & Hounds
Why Become a Member
Registered Address : Unit 13a, Mill Lane Precinct, Mill Lane, Wimborne BH21 1JQ
Web Design By Largely Creative